Quick installation example
The EPS® parking sensor has an easy mounting procedure and comes complete with Universal Installation Instructions enabling any good DIYer to install this without any problems making the installation simple, safe and secure.
Here all the components of the complete set of the model EPS-DUAL 3.0
Special butyl mastic
Application of antenna sensor:
You must first remove the bumper in order to apply the metal strip provided in the kit (it is like an adhesive tape) along the inner surface of the bumper itself.
It is possible to apply the antenna sensor even within bumper affected by some irregularities, as in the example photo. The tape can be bent and curved to follow the shape of the structure.
Electrical connections and positioning of the central unit:
After the application of the antenna sensor you must make the electrical connections of the Data cable. Connect the positive and negative power supply wiring to the positive and negative of the back gear lamp. In this way the system is activated only when the reverse is engaged.
The electronic unit is very small and you can easily place it inside the car close the back gear lamp.
Finally you can place inside the car cabin the small loudspeaker.
Positioning the Buzzer
Useful guides for installing the parking sensors EPS®
- Installation parking sensor Alfa Romeo 159
- Installation parking sensor mod. EPS-DUAL 2.0 on Fiat 500
- Installation parking sensor Ford Focus
- Installation parking sensor EPS-DUAL 2.0 Mercedes CLK W209
- Installation parking sensor mod. EPS-DUAL 2.0 Audi A4 Avant b8/k8 (2009)
- Installation parking sensor Opel Zafira
- Installation parking sensor Renault Clio 4
- Installation parking sensor Dacia Duster
- Installation parking sensor Lancia Lybra 1.6 sedan